- Identifying leadership style using DISC Profile Leadership Assessment
- Embracing strength and development opportunities within a particular style
- Strategies on working on opportunities
- Implementing strategies onto the individual’s current role
- Career path in 5 years (ie. Where do yo see yourself in 5yrs, 10yrs and 20yrs ?) and what developmental needs will be required to get there
INTRODUCTION WITH INDIVIDUAL
- Establish relationship by helping myself understand the individual and vice versa
- Understanding what the individual wants out of program
- To assist individual understand how I can help with their overall development
IDENTIFYING LEADERSHIP STYLE
- Conduct an introduction to DISC Profile Leadership Assessment
- The individual to undertake the assessment
EXAMINATION OF THE OUTCOME
- Perform an analysis of the outcome based on the individual’s current role.
- Identification and discussing the strengths and the developmental opportunities of the style and how it is impacting the individual and their team.
TOOLS TO WORK WITH
- Collaborate with the individual to enhance strengths and develop skills to work on those opportunities
- Assisting in the implementation of new skill into their current role
- Create a schedule to remain connected and thus, tracking progress
– Discussion and understanding of career plans and targets of the individual.
- Laying a plan to achieve those targets and remain on the pathway.
- Developmental needs and guidance identified into order to achieve individual’s personal outcomes
Jeeva Sankaradas (Jeeva)
Talent – finding solutions to issues in workspaces by actively listening to both parties. Transforming teams and individuals into achievers. We help facilitate seeking of solutions in cooperation with the teams. This may be in productivity, conflicts and motivational aspect.
Experience – have achieved and attained the following:
More than 10 years experience as a People Manager (where my team had achieve financial targets, managed complex human resource issues, developed leaders, public speaking at team presentations and performed regular individual appraisals.
3 years in coaching professional youth football (where team building and motivation was fundamental to my coaching philosophy.